Do you have a travel bucket list? I've always wanted to travel across the globe and explore new cultures. Whenever I think about my future, I want to be able to say that I've seen the world. I would never be satisfied with just staying in my small town forever. I want to see new things, meet new people, and experience cultures different from my own.
I think it's important for people of all ages to see the world because it expands your perspective on life. You'll come into contact with a variety of people, get a chance to experience different customs, and learn more about yourself in the process! Seeing so many different perspectives from around the globe is one of those experiences you can't get anywhere else but traveling.
Nowadays, we're fortunate enough to have access to technology that allows us to follow someone else's travel experiences through sites like YouTube and Instagram. But when you actually go out and see the world in person, there's no comparison. You can't beat real-life experiences. If you only rely on social media to teach you about other cultures, it can be easy to stereotype people from different countries because of a few photos or videos that don't always portray an accurate picture of their lives.
One of the best feelings in the world is traveling and adventuring to new places! It can really change your perspective on life and give you a fresh start. The possibilities are endless when it comes to travel, so don't be afraid to branch out and try something new.
Having a travel bucket list means you're constantly thinking about where you want to go next, and it keeps your eyes open for new opportunities! Whether you want to travel to France or Egypt, create a list of places that inspire you. You never know where life might take you, so make the most of every chance that comes your way. And above all else, enjoy the journey!
If you'd like some inspiration for your travel bucket list, here is my travel bucket list!
1. Venice - It is known for its romantic streets and waterways! I would love to visit and take a gondola through the canals!
2. Paris - What girl doesn't want to visit this romantic city?
3. Iceland - It is so beautiful! The blue lagoon and waterfalls... wow!
4. Santorini- Who doesn't love white buildings and blue domes against a bright blue sea?
5. Kenya - I would love to go on a safari here and see all of the animals! Stay at Giraffe Manor.
6. New York - I want to visit the city that never sleeps! Ground zero and the Statue of Liberty.
7. Copenhagen - The colourful houses, the mermaid statue and the famous Tivoli Gardens.
9. Australia - The Great Barrier Reef, who wouldn't want to visit this natural wonder?
10. Hawaii - Volcano National Park, beautiful beaches, rainforests and so much more!
I am sure I will add many more places to this list in the future, but there are definitely some places that I want to visit even more than others.
So far I have only been to:
Remember there's always another adventure waiting for you around the corner, so get out there and explore!
Thank you for reading! What is on your travel bucket list? Comment below.